Thursday, February 6, 2014

Independent Component 1

a) I, Daniel Gamboa, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.
b) My source is my mentor Mark Werndorf
c) done
d) I attended my metorship at LA Water and Power in Sun Valley and i asked questions about my career choice and learned many new and interesting things form my mentor.
 Interpretive:
My independent component log shows the countless hours I spent at the facility and in all those hours I spent them gathering new information and questions to be answered so I could research more and more.
I was shown the hot room and the pit where all the people in training go to learn and train, it was quite an experience being able to see all this!
Applied:
My mentor helped me choose my first answer which really helpful in answering my EQ. I had knowledge from a trained professional whose been in the job for over 35 years of experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment