Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Advisory Meeting #2

                  How can a lineman best reduce the risk of injury or fatality on the job?
 Answer#2:
- Skills & Proficiency is one of the best ways to reduce the risk of injury or fatality because those are strong fundamentals for this career.

  • Knowledge is important because you need to know the specs of construction, for example, when setting up a pole you need to know how to lay the foundation.
  • You need to know & learn the practices and exercises you learn during training so that you can put it to use once you start working 
  • You must gain experience by learning not only from your mistakes but also from others mistakes.            
- The information was all gathered and sorted out by me mentor at my mentor-ship.

I feel that my second answer is really important and stands out in supporting my EQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment