Monday, October 14, 2013

Research and Working EQ

1. Working EQ: How can i best reduce the risk of injury or fatality while completing the task given to me?

2. Make sure the procedures for the job have been completed before starting.


3. I must say that my mentor has been the biggest help because my research helped get me started but he actually talked to me how they take affect. Also gave me a detailed description on how every state has its own policies and regulations to follow. 


4. My mentors name is Mark Werndorf and he works for water and power and is a Line-men instructor for the information that is needed. The facility is in sun valley, a but far but also he has introduced me to other instructors who run the safety climbing drills and technical instructors and a lot I can learn from there. Everything that I've learned from there has helped me get my first answer to the EQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment