Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Blog 7 Independent Component Approval 1

1. I plan on doing my Independent Component in a 2 hour class every Wednesday, I will be learning about the technicality and process of the job and all the aspects of the work and how its done. All of the equipment that is used and vehicles, and techniques that the workers use to get around difficult situations.
2. I will create a digital spread sheets showing all the hours I have spent and frequently post pictures on the blog to show everyone my progress.
3. My mentor has the knowledge and educational background that will help answer all my questions and he has many more contacts and opportunities that I can take advantage of so that I can further my knowledge. I will be taking notes on the lectures and power points that my mentor will be showing and also the activities that he will make the workers do. That way I can see what the process is and skills that the workers need.

No comments:

Post a Comment