Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Senior Project Reflection

1) Im proud that everything went as I planned and the activity went better than i thought it would. i feel that all the long hours and hard work that I have spent to present this presentation to juniors and seniors couldn't have came out better.

2)
a) P
b) P+

3) It has helped me plan out what I want to do in the future and also reassure myself that this is the career that I want to focus on.

4) Probably talked a little slower and I feel like there might be a few examples I could have gone through in a more professional manner.

5) It has helped me discover the path I am to take in order to become a lineman and also has helped me find a college that focuses mainly on my future career. My mentorship has given me a reliable source that i can rely on in the future to help guide me if i am to get stuck anywhere in the process of me becoming a lineman.

No comments:

Post a Comment