Thursday, January 2, 2014

Blog 10: Senior Project: the holiday

1. I did the homework that my mentor left me which was to crumble news paper. Another thing that I did and liked was that I had all the time that I needed to read through my research and take my time to understand it.
2. This career choice is unique because of all the tools and skills/knowledge one must obtain and learn to use with care to be able to work and stay "safe" and out of harms reach. This stood out for me because it came from the "Guide Book for Lineman & Cable man" that my mentor gave me.
3. If I had to make a 10 question interview I'd choose to interview my mentor Mark Werndorf simply because his life is devoted to teaching even the most experienced linemen on up to date tools and the knowledge and attitude one needs to endure this type of job.

No comments:

Post a Comment